Monday, January 25, 2010

Muffins!!

ALMOND COCONUT MUFFINS
p. 176 GOV
Prepared 12/12/2009

A delicious and straightforward muffin. I feel like this would be the perfect kind of thing to bring to a pot-luck brunch.

I had a tough time making these-- the fire alarm wentoff, I knicked myself while zesting the orange, I didn't have enough coconut because
Pre-Schooler Daddy used it up earlier in the day without telling me...so while these should have been very straightforward, they weren't. For me. But they were yummy and the batter made more than the recipe said it would (the serving size is 6 - we made 8 gigantic muffins and you could easily make 12 if more reasonable amounts of batter were used in your muffin
tins. This would likely be most effectively accomplished by not giving a five year old complete control over the batter distribution).


No comments: