Friday, October 05, 2007

Delicous...Though Little Nuggets of Love? Um, I Don't Know About That.

RASPBERRY WALNUT PANCAKES
Prepared 06/30/07
p. 38 LDV

These pancakes are billed as little nuggets of love. I think that may have been an exaggeration, but they were delicious. We served them to our compatriots during my summer fellowship at a certain large southern university. As breakfasts go, this one was pretty tasty (the pancakes were complemented by some vegan sausage and fruit salad)- and I'm not a breakfast person. I was hoping to be able to have a number of social gatherings such as that one, but it never came off since the daddy of the toddler spent the summer in a certain large northeastern city, leaving me with little time to creatively cook on top of other obligations.

No comments: