Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Chipotle-esque (Yes, That Chipotle) Salsa, He Only Eats It To Stay



BECKY'S PICO DE GALLO
p. 131 GOV
Prepared 3/8/2010


It has come to my attention that my son is going through a phase where he has basically stopped eating lunch at school. Thats cool, except the low blood sugar thing. So we're now kind of trying to both send the extra-yummy in *and* not play it up, though there is a little tension about whether he gets a small sweet for "dessert" (1 small cookie or a couple of licorice). Anyway, I notice he slurps the pico de gallo up from Chipotle when we're there, and often asks for "more tomatoes." Brilliant deductress that I am, I thought I could slip him this little container of Becky's PDG at school and he'd be slurping it up there, but no. It has been decreed that he only eats "those tomatoes" at Chipotle.

A very fine pico de gallo according to my taster, the adult one.

No comments: